Thursday, January 3, 2008

Two BIG Questions...


1) What are the biggest problems facing our future?
2) What does Jesus have to say about them?

It seems to me that for those of us who follow God in the way of Jesus, these could be the two biggest questions of our lives.
I wonder what the world would look like if our faith began from this starting point, instead of my own personal quest to attain heaven (or escape hell)?
What would your community look like if living the answer to these questions was as mandatory for our faith as Church attendance on Sunday morning - what if every Christian took these questions seriously?

I can't take credit for coming up with these questions. Read more deeply about them in Brian McLaren's new book, Everything Must Change...
www.lifesongchristiancommunities.org


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I really like your blog too.

And Brian McLaren is cool.